Our guest this episode is Bridgette Mongeon - Sculptor/Artist/Author who shares with us what motivated her to go beyond traditional sculpting techniques and how 3D printing plays a role in her fine art process by helping her sell clients on new projects and making her more productive.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- 3D Print secrets to her monumental sculpture of Alice in Wonderland's Mad Hatter tea party
- Emerging jobs in the 3D print economy
- Learning curves of 3D Printing - how long are they really?
- Using 3D printing to achieve more
- What is holding back other artists form using 3D printing
- Creative Sculpture - Bridgette Mongeon's web site
- Bridgette's Book - 3D Technology in Fine Art & Craft - Available September 2015
- Art and Technology Podcast
- NextEngine Scanner
Please subscribe, review and comment on our Podcast. Don't forget, if you have any questions, you can always record an Ask Us Anything at http://hazzdesign.com/ or Send Voicemail on our hazzdesign Facebook Page.